1. “Mechanically Controllable Break Transducer”
Christiaan Muller, Chongwu Zhou, and M.A. Reed
U.S. Patent No. 5,751,156 (May 12, 1998).
2. “Chemical sensor using semiconducting metal oxide nanowires”
U.S. Patent No. US7394118 B2 (July 1, 2008)
3."Chemical sensor using semiconducting metal oxide nanowires"
U.S Patent No. US7662652 B2 (July 1, 2010)
4. "Organic optoelectronic device electrodes with nanotubes"
Daihua Zhang, Koungmin Ryu, Xiaolei Liu, Evgueni Polikarpov, James Ly, Mark E. Thompson, Chongwu Zhou, Cody Schlenker,
U.S Patent No. US7834545 B2 (November 16, 2010)
5. "Transparent nanowire transistors and methods for fabricating same"
Tobin J. Marks, David B. Janes, Sanghyun Ju, Peide Ye, Chongwu Zhou, Antonio Facchetti
U.S Patent No. US7910932 B2 (March 22, 2011)
6." Scalable light-induced metallic to semiconducting conversion of carbon nanotubes and applications to field-effect transistor devices"
Chongwu Zhou, Lewis Gomez De Arco, Akshay Kumar
U.S. Patent No. US8324087 B2 (December 4, 2012)
7. "Integrated circuits based on aligned nanotubes"
Chongwu Zhou, Koungmin Ryu, Alexander Badmaev, Chuan Wang
U.S. Patent No. US8354291 B2 (January 15, 2013)
8. "Detection of methylated DNA and DNA mutations"
Chongwu Zhou, Mark E. Thompson, Allen S. Yang, Richard James Cote
U.S. Patent No. US 8609333 B2 (December 17, 2013)