175. "Sequential administration of carbon nanotubes and near-infrared radiation for the treatment of gliomas"
T. Santos, X. Fang, M.T. Chen, W. Wang, R. Ferreira, N. Jhaveri, M. Gundersen, C. Zhou, P. Pagnini, F.M. Hofman, T.C. Chen
Front Oncol. 2014 Jul 15;4:180. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2014.00180. eCollection 2014. (PDF)
174. "Screen Printing as a Scalable and Low-Cost Approach for Rigid and Flexible Thin-Film Transistors Using Separated Carbon Nanotubes"
X. Cao, H. Chen, X. Gu, B. Liu, W. Wang, Y. Cao, F. Wu, and C. Zhou
173."Threshold voltage tuning and printed complementary transistors and inverters based on thin films of carbon nanotubes and indium zinc oxide"
P. Vuttipittayamongkol, F. Wu, H. Chen, X. Cao, B. Liu and C. Zhou
172. " Large-scale complementary macroelectronics using hybrid integration of carbon nanotubes and IGZO thin-film transistors"
H. Chen, Y. Cao, J. Zhang and C. Zhou
171. "Review of carbon nanotube nanoelectronics and macroelectronics"
Y. Che, H. Chen, H. Gui, J. Liu, B. Liu and C. Zhou
Semicond. Sci. Technol. 29 073001 (2014) doi:10.1088/0268-1242/29/7/073001 (PDF)
170. "Charge trapping in aligned single-walled carbon nanotube arrays induced by ionizing radiation exposure"
I. S. Esqueda, C. D. Cress, Y. Che, Y. Cao and C. Zhou
J. Appl. Phys. 115, 054506 (2014) DOI: 10.1063/1.4864126 (PDF)
169. "Screw-dislocation-driven growth of two-dimensional few-layer and pyramid-like WSe2 by sulfur-assisted chemical vapor deposition"
L. Chen, B. Liu, A. N. Abbas, Y. Ma, X. Fang, Y. Liu, and C. Zhou
168."High-Performance Chemical Sensing Using Schottky-Contacted Chemical Vapor Deposition Grown Monolayer MoS2 Transistors"
B. Liu, L. Chen, Gang Liu, A. N. Abbas, M. Fathi, and C. Zhou
167. "Patterning, Characterization and Chemical Sensing Applications of Graphene Nanoribbon Arrays Down to 5 nm Using Helium Ion Beam Lithography"
A. N. Abbas, G. Liu, B. Liu, L. Zhang, H. Liu, D. Ohlberg, W. Wu, and C. Zhou
166. "Deposition, Characterization, and Thin-Film-Based Chemical Sensing of Ultra-long Chemically Synthesized Graphene Nanoribbons"
A. N. Abbas, G. Liu, A. Narita, M. Orosco, X. Feng, K. Müllen and C. Zhou
165. " GaAs Nanowire Array Solar Cells with Axial p–i–n Junctions"
M. Yao, N. Huang, S. Cong, C.-Y. Chi, M. A. Seyedi, Y.-T. Lin, Y. Cao, M. L. Povinelli, P. D. Dapkus, and C. Zhou
164. "Aligned Epitaxial SnO2 Nanowires on Sapphire: Growth and Device Applications"
X. Wang, N. Aroonyadet, Y. Zhang, M. Mecklenburg, X. Fang, H. Chen, E. Goo, and C. Zhou
163."Free-Standing LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4/Carbon Nanofiber Network Film as Lightweight and High-Power Cathode for Lithium Ion Batteries"
X. Fang, M. Ge, J. Rong, and C. Zhou
162. "Ultrathin surface modification by atomic layer deposition on high voltage cathode LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 for lithium ion batteries"
X. Fang, M. Ge, J. Rong, Y. Che, N. Aroonyadet, X. Wang, Y. Liu, A. Zhang and C. Zhou
161. "Solution Ionic Strength Engineering As a Generic Strategy to Coat Graphene Oxide (GO) on Various Functional Particles and Its Application in High-Performance Lithium–Sulfur (Li–S) Batteries "
J. Rong, M. Ge, X. Fang, and C. Zhou
160. "Large-Scale Fabrication, 3D Tomography, and Lithium-Ion Battery Application of Porous Silicon"
M. Ge, Y. Lu, P. Ercius, J. Rong, X. Fang, M. Mecklenburg, and C. Zhou